Mackie loves his giraffe! It was so cute, last night he went on his own and got his giraffe and laid down with it. He is just like a little kid. He wants to play right up until bedtime and then he just crashes. lol
I read your very precious post, on Caught up. Such a beautiful family worship experience you all had, I think this is what heaven is like, where we are so caught up in His presence. Thank you for sharing.
Please tell Mary how pretty she looked for St. Patrick's Day. She is really growing up so fast. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Sue
4 comments:
Mac is so adorable, and so is this picture...thanks for sharing.
Awww! I just discovered your lovely blog; I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne
And a sweetie pie he is, Elena,.
I read your very precious post, on Caught up. Such a beautiful family worship experience you all had, I think this is what heaven is like, where we are so caught up in His presence. Thank you for sharing.
Please tell Mary how pretty she looked for St. Patrick's Day. She is really growing up so fast.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue
What a sweet photo. We got a new dog this weekend I will post about it soon. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment