Here is a slide show of our Memorial Day. We love to go out and decorate the graves of our loved ones. My mother-in-law gave us the most beautiful peonies and roses out of her garden. Mary and Mackie had so much fun smelling their sweet fragrance! Peonies are such an amazing flower. They are one of my favorites. When I worked in the flower business in Southern California they charged anywhere from to $5 to $10 a piece for peonies. So we had a real gold mine as we had a whole bucket full of them :)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend! I wish we lived closer to my father's grave so we could visit more often. I haven't been there in 9 months! But it is a good 2 1/2 hour drive into the city. Enjoy your day!
Peonies are one of my favorite flowers as well, they always remind me of my grandmother. Love the new header. Have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment