How very precious Elena! I just love how God has blessed you both! He is so wonderful isn't He?I love, also, that Mary thanked Rich. Too cute!Hugs to you!Becky
And the rest is history, God is so AWESOME! and His timing is PERFECT! This is so precious! Happy Anniversary on your first date.Love,Sue
So cute...and congrats on your special day! I remember those kind of dates too...(but my hubby doesn't always remember...LOL)
I had trouble loading the video! I'm assuming it was your anniversary yesterday! Happy Anniversary. I will come back later and try again!
Greetings folks. Richard
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How very precious Elena! I just love how God has blessed you both! He is so wonderful isn't He?
I love, also, that Mary thanked Rich. Too cute!
Hugs to you!
Becky
And the rest is history, God is so AWESOME! and His timing is PERFECT! This is so precious! Happy Anniversary on your first date.
Love,
Sue
So cute...and congrats on your special day! I remember those kind of dates too...(but my hubby doesn't always remember...LOL)
I had trouble loading the video! I'm assuming it was your anniversary yesterday! Happy Anniversary. I will come back later and try again!
Greetings folks. Richard
Post a Comment