A visit from the tooth fairy will be in our near future as Mary's front tooth is loose. She took a big bite of corn on the cob and exclaimed, "My tooth is loose!" Sure enough I checked it out and it was wiggling really good. Now she wiggles it around with her tongue. I think it is hanging on by a thread but she does not want to pull it. I remember that with me as a kid just wiggling it and messing with it and my mom wanted to pull it and I didn't want her to. Mary is pretty excited about it. It brings a little sadness as I realize how quickly my baby girl is growing up.
2 comments:
Too much fun,Elena! I know what you mean though, about the growing up thing! Both of our girls who got married in the spring are pregnant! I was just getting used to the idea of them being married, and now they're both having babies!! Too crazy!
Hugs to you!
Becky
I totally agree with you about being sad about the little ones growing up to fast. Hope you have a great day and I can't wait to see the toothless smile.
Post a Comment