Saturday, November 3, 2012

Science Display Night

The home school group that we belong to had a science display night.  Mary did a  presentation on how to grow pumpkins.  We had one of her pumpkins that she grow on display along with a plate of roasted pumpkin seeds to share.  She got a lot of really sweet comments.  The parents and family of the kids displaying all were so kind and interested in each child's display.  At the end each child was given a certificate and and few of the comments were read out load.  They got to walk up front and receive their certificate and everyone applauded them.  Mary had a blast.  She is such a little people person anyway so this was right up her ally.  Here are a couple of pictures and a short video I took of her presentation before we left home.



 
 

4 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

What a fun night. It is neat that you found a good home school group. Have a great week.

BECKY said...

So cute Elena! Fun to hear Mary explain the display! Hope your week is off to a great start! Mine is crazy busy, but I so miss my friends, I am trying to get some visiting done!!
Hugs to you!
Becky

JD/ Jill said...

What a great job Mary did! Cute video...

Lois Christensen said...

What a great job Mary did! I've enjoyed spending some time here and catching up with your family. Glad Mary had a nice party and she looks cute as the clown! Hope you're having a nice weekend.