We went over this afternoon and helped Rich's dad rake leaves. They have the most beautiful trees in their front yard. Mary had so much fun, that she was looking at the neighbors leaves after we were done and thinking about doing a little raking over there. It was chilly so we went inside to have something warm to drink and then we went to Subway for sandwiches. It is so fun to get together with family and do some work. Also I think it is so important for children to learn to work and help too. Though Mary was having so much fun, I don't think she thought of it as work. lol
I am linking up with Share Your Cup Thursday. To join the party go here.
6 comments:
Wow!! How gorgeous, I want to rake those leaves!! And then jump in them :) I love these pictures!
~April
What a fun day. I love the red trees, how I wish we had a few in our yard. Love the photos, great job!
Pretty Autumn pics! Most of the leaves are off of our trees in our area...We kind of missed all the color of fall. The bad windstorm we had a few weeks ago blew a lot of the leaves off the trees. This brings back childhood memories for me. I so loved piling up the leaves and diving into them. (that was a few years ago...lol NOT!)
Oh the leaves are so pretty and what a blessing that you all worked as a family together on this clean up project.
That is one "happy child", Elena. I agree children should learn to work as well as play, and Mary seems to know how to make it fun. Those are beautiful leaves, so vibrant. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
Oh Elena, I smile everytime I see Mary's happy face. I think it's so important to teach our children to enjoy working and also to help others. Mary has a helping heart. Easy to see that she gets joy out of it. Love your beautifl leaf photos! Thanks for sharing this with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann
Post a Comment