Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ebay to Etsy

We have changed our store, Peace of Earth Ceramics, location from Ebay to Etsy. We think Etsy will be a better venue for our ceramic art work as Etsy is all about handmade things. So if you would like to go and check our store out you can do so here.

 
Our pup, Mackie, would like to wish you a very happy Christmas Season!


2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

I will have to check out your new store. We are in debates about where we should sell as we have tried to create a website but it so expensive for the sign shop. Love the new header and the pic. of your favorite furry friend. Have a great weekend.

Chenille Cottage said...

Blessings, sweet Elena!
Your little pup looks adorable with that red ribbon tagging along.
Your little Mary must love having him as her little pal.

I agree that Etsy is much more suited to handmades than Ebay. I, also, think that Etsy has an amazing reputation for good business practices and quality control. I am planning on opening an Etsy in the spring with some of the handmade items that I feature on my blog.
I pray that God will bless the work of you and your husband's hands.
Have a Merry Christmas and may God's peace surround you this season.
Lovingly,
Carolynn xoxo