Monday, January 7, 2013

December Memories

I finally have gotten around to putting all our December photos together in a slide show.  I try and make a slide show each holiday so we can remember what we did.  I burn them onto disc and then every once in a while we pull out the discs and have a family movie night and watch a bunch of them and enjoy remembering all the fun we had and see how much Mary has grown.  My husband's parents had a bunch of movies that they made of Rich and his sister put on to disc and we have fun watching them too.  It is so fun to see what Rich was like as a little kid and see how Mary looks like him.
 
Here is our month of December in photos:
 
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=11dcdc7450efde7645ea07b&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url


4 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Looks, like a fabulous month. I will have to try to slideshow idea. I never remember the video camera and would love to have movies to pass along to the kids. Thanks for the idea!

Sue said...

A beautiful family and beautiful Christmas memories,isn't it wonderful that we can pick up a disc, and within minutes go back to those wonderful memories, Thank you for sharing, this was such a treat for me today.
Happy blessed New Year.
Hugs,
Sue

JD/ Jill said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas. What great memories to have. Thanks so much for sharing.

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello my dearest friend,
Thank you for sharing your heartfelt Christmas video. Little Mary is so precious...and such a gift from God. I love her red ribboned hair, pink cowgirl boots and love for Jesus.

I am here in San Diego awaiting the birth of our grandbaby. He is overdue. My greatest prayer for him is that he grows up to love and serve God.

I'm so thankful that you stopped by, Elena.

Have a wonderful week!
Carolynn xxx