Friday, July 19, 2013

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

We bought this seed this spring to plant in our garden to see if we could get a really big pumpkin for Mary this year.
 
It was a prolific plant and produce this baby pumpkin June 29th
 
 
 
 

7 days later it grew to this size.



In three weeks is is the size of a giant water melon and is still growning.

If you hear of us renting a flat bed truck and fork lift and going to the state fair you know things got a little bit bigger than we expected.  lol!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, I can't wait to see how big your pumpkin grows! So much fun!

Smiles,
Carol

Miller Racing Family said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to drop by. The move is keeping us pretty busy. I am amazed by the pumpkin. I can't believe how big it as gotten in a short amount of time. Can't wait to see the final photos!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, your pumpkin is getting huge! We do a neighborhood pumpkin growing contest every year -- I've gotta get me some of those seeds for next year!