Monday, July 22, 2013

Jedidiah

This last weekend we went to the Redwoods and had such a wonderful time.  The weather was so perfect and a wonderful escape from the 100 plus temps we have been having here.  I don't know about you but the redwoods are one of the most awe inspiring thing to me and makes me think over and over of the greatness of God.  I have set some majestic music to this slideshow that helps bring that wonderful feeling of grandeur that they bring to my soul.
 
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=125dbda767cfd5ce7ba1a3d&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url


3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This was lovely! Brought back wonderful memories for me, of our wonderful trip six years ago to California...

Sue said...

You are so right the best word to describe the redwoods is grandeur, seeing Mary standing in front of one was so unbelievable. The music you chose was perfect too!
If i had to describe a word for your family, it would be "perfect". You and Rich are wonderful examples of what parenting is all about. Mary is a great example of what good parents who are led by the Holy Spirit bring forth.I always leave here inspired and encouraged.
Hugs,
Sue

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow how beautiful. I am amazed by the size. This is the first mild summer we have had in a while. More like spring I would say. I love that Mary had to throw a few rocks in. Our kids always have to skip rocks. Great Photos thanks for sharing.