Mary and I baked and decorated a gingerbread house this year. A couple of years ago we made one but we used a kit that we bought in the store. I decided to venture out and make our own. We found a good recipe on Pinterest and did it. Mary had so much fun helping me by rolling out the dough, cutting the dough and helping to decorate. I think we will make this a family tradition and in a few years she can put it together and I will watch. Ha It is amazing what kids learn by watching and helping. She sure likes to bake and create so that makes it so much fun for all of us.
1 comment:
Wow, I am so impressed. We always buy the kits, but I think I might have to make our own next year. I love how creative the final product is.
Great Job!!
Post a Comment