Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nutcracker Ballet

I made a slide show of a collection of lovely still shots taken of the Nutcracker Ballet that Mary performed in on December 21 and 22.  I was able to also include a couple of video clips.  One was of my most favorite dance of the angels and the entrance of the snow fairy queen.  I just love the music to this dance!  I also included Mary's dance.  She was one of the little bon bons that came out from under Mrs. Ginger's dress.  She is one of the tallest ones with a blue/purple cape, an orange neck ruffle and she uses a red scarf to twirl with in part of the dance.  I hope you enjoy the jump back to the holidays and are able to capture some of the magic and fun of this beautiful ballet.
 
Here is the link to the video:  http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=12b566dddce7a16cbb2656a&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
 

No comments: