I wanted to share our Easter pictures.
We had a wonderful weekend. I made a skirt for Mary and we went shopping for the rest of her outfit. I was pleased with how it all turned out. My girl is just growing up so fast!
We dyed eggs this year using a technique that made them vibrant. We used a cup of boiling hot water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and a lot of food coloring and soaked them for 15 minutes. Some colors we used 15 drops of dye. They turned out great!
Rich's folks' cherry tree was in full bloom. It has really full blossoms. So pretty!
Our sweet girl with the blossoms!
We had a wonderful meal with Rich's folks and sister and brother-in-law. Rich's dad has melanoma cancer that has metastasized in his lungs. He is on a special medication that boosts his immune system but it can not cure the cancer. So we are enjoying all the special moments we can with him.
I found a wonderful recipe for a lemon blue berry cake with whipped cream cheese frosting. It was delicious. Mom loves lemon and Dad loves blueberry, so it was a perfect cake for them.
Mary enjoyed her Easter basket. I got her a stuffed llama and some Andes mints.
The folks showered us with See's Easter candy. So yummy!
We truly had a blessed Easter and so very thankful for all the Lord has done for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment