Monday, November 17, 2008

Granddaughters

My dad has 3 granddaughters. All 3 were the first born and they have some interesting things about them, that I didn't notice until after my daughter (the 3rd granddaughter) was born. The 3 girls names are Sherri Lynn, Maranna Lian and Mary Ellen. Mary's name is a combination of Maranna and Sherri. They all have L's and N's in their middle names. They were born 14 years apart. Mary was born on Maranna's 14th birthday but she was born in the same year pattern as Sherri. Sherri was born in 1978 and Mary was born in 2006. If you look on a perpetual calendar, here, you will see that 1978 and 2006 are the same year, with the dates and days of the week being the same. The last thing is their musical interest. I have pictures of all of them at the family piano that became mine as I spoke about in my former post entitled, "My Piano". Sherri didn't play the piano but she did like music and played the trumpet all through high school. Maranna plays the piano very well and also plays the clarinet in her school band. Mary is only 2 and really loves music and loves that piano. So they all share the love of music! I just thought that was so neat. I kind of like trivia and details, so it was cool when I realized their similarities. Have a great day! Elena

4 comments:

Mamajil said...

Very neat post. I love your blog it is so serene and pretty!!
Have a blessed week!

Grace Acres said...

How special!

Anonymous said...

Really Neat! Kristine

Rose of Sharon said...

That's really interesting! Your Dad must be so proud!

:0) Sharon