Friday, January 2, 2009

An Award

I was blessed to receive this award from Linda at Seasons of Life.
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."It's hard to choose just eight. I enjoy visiting all my blogging friends:)
I am passing this award on to:

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks Elena! So sweet of you to give me that award! Have a wonderful day!

Brittany

Denise said...

Thanks so much, Sis! This gives me an extra excuse to go blog surfing :)

Tirz said...

Thank you sweet Elena! Love & Blessings to you & yours.

the voice of melody said...

Elena, congratulations on receiving this award! And also, thank you for including me with your other recipients. It may take a couple of weeks until I post about it since I just recently did a post about an award (don't want to overdo it!). Again, thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it! :)

Rose of Sharon said...

Congratulations Elena! You deserve it! Thank you so very much for passing it to me!I am very honored!I will put it on my blog in my award file.

Have a great day and hope you have a wonderful new week in the new year!!!

Hugs, Sharon

Cottage Contessa said...

Thank you for this amazing award sweetie, I really appreciate it a lot! We are holidaying in the hot Aussie sun in tropical Queensland right now, so when we get home in 3 more weeks I will certainly display this award with pride. Thank you again. Wishing you a wonderful week!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Kathi said...

Congratulations to you Elena and thank you for sharing it with me. I am honored and I will gladly post it on my side bar.

Your soup looks wonderful too. I will have to try that. Happy Monday to you. Kathi

Grace Acres said...

Sorry it took me so long to come and see my award. that is incredibly sweet. Thank you!