Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Wedding Day

Well, this has taken me a while to get together. I want to post this as a tribute to the goodness of the Lord in our lives and to our wonderful friends and family.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

17 comments:

BECKY said...

Your wedding was certainly beautiful Elena, and what a lovely bride you were!! Sounds like you have a lot of people who love you, and so far, the little I have picked up about you gives me a clue as to why they do!!
Thanks for sharing your special day! Did your hubby love it?? You do a great job on these videos!
Blessings,
Becky

Anonymous said...

this brought tears... oh, how good is our Lord....

Brittany said...

What beautiful wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Elena, it was so thoughtful. John and I had another celebration that
same day and couldn't stay after the ceremony so it was great to see all the
festivities we missed.

Calvary Chapel is growing by leaps and bounds and we're getting a lot of people
from New Venture switching over. We're bursting at the seams.

God is Good!!!!

Susan

Linda C said...

Your wedding was beautiful! And your faces--so much love!

I enjoyed watching the video. Almost felt like I was there:)

Have a great day.

Blessings,
Linda C

Carol said...

What a beautiful wedding you had! I know you treasure the memories of your special day!
Blessings,
Carol

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful!!! What is soooo great is that is just a very small foreshadow of the wedding feast of the Lamb!!!



See you there!!!!

Kristine

FeeBeeKay said...

What a wonderful slideshow - it is so apparent how much in love you and your husband are, and how much of a blessing you are to the people around you that they supported you both in the wedding of your dreams. I hope your love grows and grows, and your wee family more blessed with each day that passes.

FeeBeeKay

Denise said...

I remember Steven commenting that it was one of the most beautiful weddings he had ever attended. I agree! It was amazing to see the outpouring of love that day. Praise God for His heaped up blessings! Worth the wait, huh! :>

Anonymous said...

Elena, this is such a joy to see. Recorded forever in heaven. How we all eagerly anticipate, with our lamps full of oil and wicks trimmed, our bridegroom. Thanks for reminding us, by your testimony, of his faithful promise to return for us. Vanessa

Tirz said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Lovely photos. Lovely music. Wow ~ you had a lot of guests! Your flowers were absolutely gorgeous. December 14th is also my Dad's birthday:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, Elena. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.

Gary

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Very well done. That's going to be a cherised keepsake for Mary I'm sure.

Love,
Bibi <><

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending all the "smile box" pictures, very cool. Did i tell you Holly Kaiser is getting married.... i have to look to show you the first time we found out about him and the wedding.
wendy

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oh WOW!! I had chills looking at those gorgeous photos of your special day!!

God is SO SO good!

Thanks for joining in today.

LuAnn said...

Can I just say "WOW" very pretty - everything - thanx

Jackie said...

ABsolutely amazing, Elena! I love this walk down memory lane. The Lord has truly blessed you.

I cannot get over how GORGEOUS all the flowers are!