Hello Elena, Yes little children are God's jewels, and I just sat and watched one of his precious jewels enjoy her food. She is so precious and I can imagine the joy that she brings to you and your husband, enjoy and savor every moment for time will surly pass quickly. This brings back so many wonderful memories for me. thank you for sharing. Blessings, Sue
Elena...I just love your videos...and this one especially...all Mary is doing is eating, and yet it is SO precious. An everyday thing that we all tend to take for granted...you see so tenderly and just soak in. I think there is a lesson here for us all!!
Thank you so much sweet friend, for your caring ways and inspiration...a delightful helping of salt and light you are!!!
I know I've said this before Elena, but Mary is just so gorgeous! So dainty and sweet! I love her 3 little piggy tails hair do too! lol Brings back so many happy memories for me of my daughter each time you show something about your darling girl. Thank you. Wishing you a lovely day dear friend! Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
12 comments:
This is so sweet, Elena! The song goes perfectly with your little jewel, Mary!
She feeds herself really well! That's not an easy task for little hands and fingers and getting it to the mouth in time...:) Great job!
We got so see our precious Sam yesterday and he called me "Gammy" for the first time:)))
Have a blessed week dear friend.
Love, Linda
Your daughter is so precious! I bet it will be so special to look back on these moments some day!
Hello Elena,
Yes little children are God's jewels, and I just sat and watched one of his precious jewels enjoy her food. She is so precious and I can imagine the joy that she brings to you and your husband, enjoy and savor every moment for time will surly pass quickly. This brings back so many wonderful memories for me. thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
So sweet. She was really into her pudding. Thank you for sharing.
Love, Bibi <><
Mary is such a sweetie; I don't think you could have picked a more perfect song to go with the video.
She is such a delicate little eater!
Have a blessed day☺
Love this video of Mary enjoying her pudding! Watched it several times. Did she get a cookie too? Give her a squeeze from Aunt Denise! :)
What a real beauty, and such a lovely song. She has such a sweet face and so dainty - a real little lady!! Fiona x
Elena...I just love your videos...and this one especially...all Mary is doing is eating, and yet it is SO precious. An everyday thing that we all tend to take for granted...you see so tenderly and just soak in. I think there is a lesson here for us all!!
Thank you so much sweet friend, for your caring ways and inspiration...a delightful helping of salt and light you are!!!
Hugs and Joy,
Becky
That was so precious! Thanks!!!! And thanks again for the beautiful clothes for Eliana!!!! Kristine
And she did it without wearing a bib! Awesome!! You go girl!!!! Susan
I know I've said this before Elena, but Mary is just so gorgeous! So dainty and sweet! I love her 3 little piggy tails hair do too! lol Brings back so many happy memories for me of my daughter each time you show something about your darling girl. Thank you. Wishing you a lovely day dear friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
She's beautiful Elena and quite the little lady sitting there and eating so
prettily and prim and proper:-)
Tirzah
Post a Comment