Today is Show and Tell and my mind is on Spring! The birds are all singing and my flowers are beginning to bud with life. So, I wanted to share my garden and love for flowers. We have a beautiful little bird called the American Goldfinch that comes to our feeder and here is a picture below. If you click on the picture you can create a flower garden of your own. Once you get to the black screen, just click on it and see what happens! I also have included a slide show of my garden. I love spring because it is not only time for flowers but also the time to celebrate Jesus' resurrection from the dead and wonderful hope he gives us for new life!
Here is the link to the video:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=68b50817b6bf8020222938&skin_id=1011&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
For more Show and Tell treasures and the stories behind them go to Kelli's blog.

16 comments:
Good morning, Elena! I can't stay long, I have family coming for a long weekend stay, so much to do:)
I loved your beautiful post. The American Finches are my favorite at my feeder--so bright pretty!
Your flowers are so lovely! I can't wait to get some pots planted after it warms up here. Another snow storm 3-7" coming Sunday. But it's 50 today and sunny- so we'll enjoy that:)
Have a wonderful weekend,
Love,
Linda C
Thanks for sharing Elena.. Gold Finches are my favorite.. I'm so hoping mine find their way back to my feeders this year. Have a Blessed weekend.
Debbie
Lovely spring garden tour! I love the goldfinch picture. Come over and join us for Bloomin' Tuesday! Everyone is welcome. Jean
Dearest Elena, such a pretty post. I love those flowers. It is still too cold in these parts to be doing much in the garden, but the spring is settling in and the bulbs are starting to work their way out! Lots of snowdrops and daffodils and bluebells. Wonderful flowers re-awakening after the winter sleep - you are so right, this is a fantastic time for all things coming to life and for remembering the One who makes all things possible.
Love and prayers to you all for the weekend, Elena x
We have lots of bird in our yard including the American Goldfinch. Such wondeerful gift to us!!!!
Susan
What a beautiful bird...the yellow colors are beautiful...Your slide of all your beautiful flowers is unbelievable...Your a wonderful gardener!
Visiting from Kelli's Show and Tell blogtrain!
What a PRETTY and restful slide show - thanks so very much for the pleasant stop along the blog train today!
I enjoyed myself here! What a terrific photo.
Your flowers are so pretty! I love your blue pot as well☺
I haven't seen any goldfinches in my area yet--I put the sock feeders out for them.
We've got snow headed this way again, darn it!
beautiful bird... I want spring too...
That is a beautiful picture. You must keep your camera handy!!!!
Enda
I love your blog. The words from the Song of Solomon always thrill my heart. Your love for the Lord shines through. Thank you for your gentle encouragement.
I love those little gold finches! They are so adorable and so much fun to watch.
Spring is here and you've certainly given it a warm welcome! Lovely pictures. :)
Hi Elena, What an adorable little birdy!! Awesome photo...did you take this one? What a blessed gal to have such lovely little feathered friends visit!!
All of your flowers are so pretty!! I have to get busy and get some planted. We did major landscaping last year shrubs, rock etc...now for the fun stuff!!
Have a joyful Sunday, and know how much I appreciate you and your gentle spirit!!
Blessings and hugs,
Becky
You have a lovely garden! The picture of the Gold Finch is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Beautiful!!!
Kristine
Post a Comment