Hi Elena, What a beautiful plate!! I loved the words printed on the back. We need to practice keeping our countryside more beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I want to thank you for coming by yesterday and for encouraging me, you will never know how much that means to me as I go on this journey of being healthier. Blessings, Sue
Beautiful plate! I sometimes forget that there would be flowers over there in all of that sand. *´¨) ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨) (¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~
I love the Flowers of Israel. It reminds me of Isaiah 35:1-2, "The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly and rejoice even with joy and singing..." Blessings, Annie
10 comments:
Oh my ,
These flowers are so beautiful and very moving photos .Thank you for sharing.
Happy Wordless Wednesday.
A beautiful plate, and a beautiful post.
God Bless... Dixie
What a gorgeous plate Elena - so simple but so pretty and cheerful. And a lovely sentiment on it!! F x
Beautiful! Kristine
Hi Elena,
What a beautiful plate!! I loved the words printed on the back. We need to practice keeping our countryside more beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
I want to thank you for coming by yesterday and for encouraging me, you will never know how much that means to me as I go on this journey of being healthier. Blessings,
Sue
Beautiful.
I love the flowers on this plate, Elena! Beautiful:)
Linda C
Beautiful plate! I sometimes forget that there would be flowers over there in all of that sand.
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~
I just love it!
Kathy
I love the Flowers of Israel. It reminds me of Isaiah 35:1-2,
"The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly and rejoice even with joy and singing..."
Blessings, Annie
Post a Comment