Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter

Here is a slide show and some scrapbook pages of our Easter weekend. I hope you all had a great Easter! Be sure to turn the sound up on your computer to hear the songs that go with the pictures.











Click to play this Smilebox photobook:

Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook




8 comments:

Myrtle said...

What a little cutie! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter.
Blessings

Rose of Sharon said...

Oh, I love her darling EAster dress! What a cute slide show! She is absolutely a beautiful girl!

Love, Sharon

Brittany said...

Her dress is so pretty! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh my gosh that is soo cute with the matching dolly! i have to tell you, i think the dress is pretty close to what the flower girls wore at my wedding!! i will have to look for a picture.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful!!!! Thanks!!! Dan and his daughter Melanie danced to that song at her wedding reception. I love that song!!! Kristine

Kathi said...

She's just precious. I love her dress. Kathi

FeeBeeKay said...

What a gorgeous little darling Elena!! She always looks so happy and full of fun and life. I think it's adorable that she and her little dolly match too! That must have tickled her pink!

Hope your Easter was full of love and happiness, and many, many blessings dear Elena! Fiona x

Denise said...

Mary is just so adorable in her dress with her matching doll! Looks like you had such a fun Easter! Sherri played that song at her wedding, too. Makes me want to look up pictures we took of her at this age at Easter. I think we were in Twentynine Palms. Thanks so much for all the beautiful pictures, Elena! I know you will cherish them forever.