I went out to my greenhouse right before Easter and I found my freesia plant blooming. I brought it into the house for Easter. It smells so sweet! The next day I noticed it was covered with aphids as you can see in one of the pics. So, I washed them off and that worked pretty good! To see what is blooming at other peoples places, go to Jean's blog. She is so sweet to host this fun event!

16 comments:
Beautiful! You need some ladybugs!!
That is so beautiful!
Have a great week.
Goodness, this yellow is wonderful!
I love freesia! The smell is heavenly:)
Your freesia plant is just beautiful! I didn't know they were yellow.
Love freesia. The most heavenly scent in the world!
I love freesias but have not been successful at growing them yet. Beautiful!
This is my first visit to your blog and I have really enjoyed it. I have loved reading about you, your husband, and little girl, Mary. Such a beautiful story. Mary is a beautiful little girl. Thank you for sharing your life.
I also enjoyed the photos of your freesia plant.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
How gorgeous! Freesia are just the sweetest scent to have in the house - I hope they fill your heart with joy every time you look at them Elena!
These blooms are so beautiful! I love the bright yellow color. A real show stopper. Thanks for jopining in the fun and sharing your lovely blooms with us! Jean
Oh My goodness - this yellow flower makes me smile !I love it. Thanks for sharing..Paula from Idaho
Freesia--one of the best scents in the whole world!
Aiyana
Your freesia is such a beautiful color!
So pretty!! There's the saying that goes "The earth laughs in flowers", I think it should say "God laughs in flowers"!!
I have never smelled fresh freesia!
A delight I'm sure!!
How are things with the business going? Well, I hope!!
Love 'n hugs,
Becky
Beautiful! Thanks!!!
Kristine
Very pretty freesia--I've never seen a yellow one before this!
gorgeous blooms!!
Post a Comment