Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday

It is Bloomin' Tuesday and I am going to share some pictures of my blue delphinium. I am glad I got these pictures as we had a couple of thunderstorms with lots of rain the last couple of days. The wind and rain did my flowers some damage. It broke off several stems of my delphinium.

I also have baby roses blooming and dianthus.




My daughter loves to smell the roses!








If you would like to see other Bloomin' Tuesday posts you can go to Jean's blog here.
Have a wonderful day!













19 comments:

BECKY said...

Hey Sweet Friend!! Those blue flowers are such beauties!! Just love them all!! I noticed that I can enlarge your photos by clicking on them. Most of mine won't do that. Do you know what I can do to fix that?

The pic of Mary in front of garden is so cute!!

Love and hugs to you,
Becky

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful Delphiniums! Would love some of those in my garden! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Kathi said...

Oh what pretty flowers. Your blooms might be ahead of mine. I wonder if you are in an area that gets warmer temp. than me, here in the valley. Kathi

Aiyana said...

The blue delphinium is so beautiful. What a cute little garden helper!
Aiyana

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers! Kristine

Jean said...

Elens, I am so envious! I've tried delphiniums a couple times and they don't do well. The color is amazing and I love the pics with your daughter. Happy Bloomin' Tuesday! Jean

Unknown said...

Just beautiful here, my favorite? The bloom with the white hat..LOL

FeeBeeKay said...

Such lovely flowers Elena - and those delphiniums are just breathtaking. The colour is so vivid and true. You certainly have green-fingers!! Fiona x

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Gorgeous flowers, Elena. I especially like the delphiniums and I ♥ the blue pot!! I'm glad Mary is such a good helper, too.

Linda C said...

Your flowers are just beautiful, Elena!-- and so it Mary:)

Isn't God just so good to give us beautiful things to grow and enjoy?!

Have a wonderful day my friend:)

Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I envy your gorgeous blue Delphiniums, they don't do well here. :)

Carrie said...

Beautiful floral pictures.

Margie said...

Your blue delphiniums are absolutely lovely! I have always admired them, but never had any luck in growing them! Your daughter looks so sweet in her little sun hat!

Have a lovely week!
Margie :)

Tirz said...

What a beautiful garden, Elena!

Anonymous said...

You certainly have a green thumb. Explain that one to Mary! They are just beautiful Elena.
Enda

~~Rhonda said...

Beautiful blue flowers! And the blue pot is beautiful, too. As is that little cutie pie smelling the roses. ~~Rhonda :)

Anonymous said...

kai and i are gonna go out and look at our plants today. we will send you pics. Wendy

Myrtle said...

You have a green thumb. Little Mary is so cute among the flowers.
Blessings

i cant decide said...

What a pretty garden. Little girls and flower gardens go so well together.