It is Bloomin' Tuesday and I want to share a few flowers in my garden. I have a red begonia blooming on our front porch and my Asiatic lilies are blooming by our shade cover in our back yard. Mary is admiring their very sweet fragrance. At first she said, "Ohh Mommy those are stinky!" I said, "Oh baby, those smell so sweet!" Then she went back over and smelled them again and said, "Those are so sweet!" As you can see she is expanding her vocabulary. LOL
For more Bloomin' Tuesday posts you can hop on over to Jean's blog here.

16 comments:
Beautiful begonia! Perfect picture of your daughter and the lily! Awesome shot! Jean
Mary is adorable smelling the flower. Nothing better than little kids in the garden!
Sue
Very sweet☺
Such pretty flowers and such a pretty little Mary!!:)
Great post!
Hugs:)
Linda
My grandma always had begonia in a flower box. I had forgot about them until I saw your post.
Pretty blooms, cute little one!
The blossoms aren't the only sweetness in your photo. Such a cutie! :) ~~Rhonda
That's an adorable photo of Mary.
Aiyana
Beautiful Flowers and beautiful little Mary,
Blessings, Annie
Hi Elena,
What an adorable angelic face Mary has, we already know that she is an angel.
Your asiatic lilies are beautiful mine are not blooming yet. I am so looking forward to that. Your begonia is so vibrant looking, you must share some of your garden secrets.
Blessings,
Sue
Cute! Kristine
Your begonia is beautiful Elena, but not as beautiful as Mary! I love the way little ones do that, and repeat what you have said. The little one next door to us is the same age as Mary and if you say something to her in a question she says yes, or no, and then repeats what you have said right back to you! They are so bright and full of desire to learn that that age! Much love to you all, and a big hug to Mary. Prayers and blessings dear friend x x
What a darling little girl you have!! (lovely blooming flowers too:)
I agree 'sweet' is a good smelly:)
I just cannot get enough of Mary!
Thanks so much, sweet Elena, for sharing your gift from God with us!! The flowers are of course gorgeous!!
Love and hugs,
Becky
I love how Mary's shirt matches the flowers! She's one cutie pie, that's for sure. By the way, thanks so much for stopping by earlier and your sweet comment about my mom, I appreciate it. I'll try and stop by once in a while and visit you this summer. {hugs}
So pretty!
~Kelli
Post a Comment