Flowers are popping out all over! I re-potted our Avocado tree. It is loving the summer weather! I planted a nice little flower garden in its old pot. Mary helped me. I am in the height of fun, being able to garden in the lovely weather and having my little girl help me!

21 comments:
Looks great! That's a nice looking avocado.
Mary sure seems to be enjoying herself! You 2 have made a lovely little garden. Jean
Soooo pretty, Elena!-- Yes the flowers AND the precious little girl in the pics!:)
My beloved is coming home early today- we are celebrating 34 years of marriage today:) The years just fly... What a blessing he is to my life!
Have a great day and enjoy your beautiful flowers!
Hugs,
Linda
Hi Elena,
Your flowers are absolutely beautiful, as well as your little helper. Mary is really growing she looks so mature. It is so refreshing to see mothers teach their children about the things of life. Our daughter encourages their two girls to do the same.
I must apologize for being so long in visiting, as I have been under the weather, I am feeling much better but finally went to the doctor. Nothing serious everything is fine.
I hope your family's 4th of July is filled with many blessings, and great memories.
Hugs,
Sue
Isn't the feeling wonderful that you get from planting flowers, plants, etc..and watching them grow and become more beautiful. When my children grew up and moved out on their own, I was an emotional wreck. My husband had many hobbies at the time and I felt alone for the first time in my life. However, I started gardening, planting and put my energy there. I needed something to nurture....and I found it in the garden. I am glad you are having fun gardening with Mary. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Looks like you have a wonderful helper there. Love all your photos.
Your flowers are looking good, as is your sweet little helper!
Lovely flowers Elena, it looks like you both had fun 'playing in the dirt!" How fun to have such a sweet little helper, too!
Enjoy the wonderful weather~
Hugs,
Lynn
Beautiful blossoms this week! So vibrant and pretty!
I have some of the sweetest memories of my children helping me in the many gardens we had. They are all grown with little ones of their own now, but they sometimes, reminisce about they fun they had back then. Little Mary will have some of the sweetest memories too.
Elena, your flowers are beautiful. And what fun to plant a pot with your beautiful daughter. Good job! ~~Rhonda :)
Oh Elena, Your joy in mothering is just such a blessing to me!! It is quite nearly infectious!!
Love all of your pretty flowers and of course the prettiest of all...precious little Mary.
I love your lovely spirit!
Have a blessed day,
HUGS,
Becky
Beautiful flowers!
What a cute little helper you have. :)
Beautiful!
What a beautiful blog you have -And amazing flowers! Love them.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment today. :)
Hi Elena thanks for following!! Your blog is beautiful I love it!! Glad you stopped by!!
Love, Madison
Thanks for stopping by my blog, what no wedding pic's. I always love new visitors.
The garden shots are awesome though.
Blessings
Robin
I tagged you in a game over at Live Life Simply!
What perfect ways to spend your days Elena - Mary is such a beautiful little sweetheart, and every girl's favourite thing is spending time with people who love them and take time to help them learn. You are amazing! Fiona x
I have a Kreativ Blogger award for you over at my blog. :)
What a beautiful time you had together! What great memories. I love it that you are so thankful for every minute you have with her! That's awesome!
I hope you have a happy 4th of July!
Hugs, Sharon
Post a Comment