Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy

In honor of Father's Day I have made a slide show of Mary and Rich. Rich is such an awesome Father to Mary. I am also feeling so thankful today as I have a wonder Dad and Father-in-law. They both have been very loving and consistent in my life. They love our Heavenly Father and I have been blessed so much by them!




6 comments:

momma said...

very precious - what a wonderful father's day tribute!

BECKY said...

Hi Elena,
What a precious slide show. I love the tub shots, and the daddy daughter snooze shots. We have some of those that are simply priceless!!

Hope you have a blessed week, sweetie!

Love and hugs,
Becky

Heidi Pocketbook said...

So very sweet...it made me cry. I'm sure your dh truly enjoyed his day today☺

Anonymous said...

I love all your videos/pics... but I gotta
say, this has got to be one of the cutest!! I absolutely love it! Mary is
sooooo cute. Just when you think she couldn't possibly get any cuter, she
does it again! gets cuter!! so precious!!!

Tell Rich I said, Happy Father's Day!! I hope his day is blessed!!

love,

Selina

Linda C said...

Such a sweet video, Elena! I'm so glad that you all had a great day together:)

Mary is just too cute in all of these photos and the song is perfect!!

Happy Monday!!
Hugs,
Linda

FeeBeeKay said...

Dearest Elena, apologies for not posting a comment sooner - but I wanted to say that I think your slideshow is just beautiful. Fatherly love is so important, especially for darling little girls like Mary, and it pays to remember as you always do, the love of our Father in Heaven - who has blessed us both with our husbands and daughters. Much love to you this evening Elena x x