Monday, June 22, 2009

Outback

Outback Steakhouse is Rich's and my Father-in-law's favorite restaurant. So, that is the place to go for special occasions. The restaurant was packed for Father's Day as it is a lot of other dad's favorite place too! We had a wonderful meal. Here are a few pictures I took.
Our approach!



Proud Grandpa!


The two dads!



The menu

Rich's favorite!

My mother-in-law and I love the Chocolate Thunder Down Under!

OK gals, behave yourselves and share some with the guys!










9 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I love a good steak, but it's the dessert that's calling my name, sans nuts.

It looks like you all had a lovely time!

momma said...

my mother-in-law loves outback, too. we take her there for her birthday and for mother's day.

Tirz said...

It's such a yummy place to eat at. It's also Troy's favorite restaurant:-)

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Perfect song! Kristine

Anonymous said...

Looks good! We went to Mazatlan – our favorite restaurant and Brandon’s Dad’s favorite restaurant! We just love their seafood chimichanga!!! Si Casa Flores makes one too but theirs just isn’t nearly as good. We had a great time!!!

Kristine

Anonymous said...

hahha, thats where we went, too, for fathers day. kyles favorite and he felt like steak for fathers day. we never make it to dessert, always too full.... gonna have eat dessert first next time, that looks great!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a good time and wonderful dinner. Today I bought a rib eye and put it in the freezer. While I was in Park City my nephew made
shisk -a -bobs using the rib eyes. I bought a new grill for myself and want to try doing that. He had bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and I'm not sure what else. That is the first steak I have had in a long time. It is amazing how our eating habits change as we get older. I can remember a time when it was steak and lobster only. Now it is mostly chicken.
Enda

FeeBeeKay said...

What a lovely celebration Elena! You know I didn't realise there was more than one Outback! When I was in the US on holiday a few years ago Rod and I had dinner in an Outback in Tupelo. It was wonderful - we had this huge strange fried onion thing, that the waiter recommended, and you know it was the tastiest thing!! You have brought back such a lovely memory for me tonight of our holiday!

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

We enjoy dining there also. However, we ate at another of my husband's favorite restaurants called Top of the River. It is near the cemetery where my dad is buried. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos and video.

Blessings,
Elizabeth