We had a great weekend with several thunder and lightening storms with big down pours. Last night we lost power for a little while and we lit some candles. Mary had a lot of fun with all the excitement. She kept saying, "Happy Birthday" and trying to blow out the candles! It was pretty weird weather for this time of year. It was like August in May. I got a short video clip of Mary repeating our prayer over lunch. I have just started having her say it too! She is talking in sentences now and is saying so many things! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Here is the link:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=8d42bf44d0f527d9887b90&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
8 comments:
How sweet! Mary is so precious:) She knew what came next, didn't she?:)
This is such a fun time when they are talking!
I hope you had a great weekend and a lovely week to come, sweet friend!
Hugs,
Linda
What a little sweetie!
Hope your weather straightens up. We've had so much rain this spring I'm ready to build an ark.
Hope you're having a fine Monday☺
She is so sweet...the time is right to start her prayer life.
How Sweet! Kristine
This is so special. I loved her little prayer and the way she slapped her hands together ~ so cute. If we think she's precious, you can imagine what God thinks. Kathi
What a precious darling Mary is - such a beautiful face and little soul in there. You must be so happy to have such an amazing blessing and joy lighting up your lives. Fiona x
very cute........ kai loves to pray at the meals.
Wendy
How precious!
Post a Comment