Mary put on her tutu this last weekend and did some dancing. She also had fun eating a waffle with her left hand. She is mainly right handed but likes to try using her left and does quite well!
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=93834eb5f089e3f358407e&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
I also wanted to tell you that I had my blog printed to a book with Book Smart. They did an excellent job and I would recommend it to anyone. It is so great to have your posts saved for the future. I am going to save mine for Mary to read when she gets older.
6 comments:
She is cute....
Hi Elena~ this is such a sweet video! That is some very good control with Mary's left hand!:)
Funny... I just witnessed Sam eating with a fork very successfully on Sunday when they were here. I had no idea that he could do it:) He also loved flipping my kitchen trashcan lid open and then closing it--repeatedly:) That's cute for the first 20 times...
I hope you getting some relief from the high temps. I feel guilty with the lovely 70's and low 80's that we are consistently having here. Wisconsin is a bear for weather in the winter, but I guess we make up for it in the summer:)
Have a great Thursday:)
Hugs,
Linda
Very sweet video. Thanks for sharing it. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Eliabeth
Too cute!!!! Did you make that tutu for her??? I would like to have one for Eliana when she turns two. Kristine
I enjoyed the video of Mary. She is adorable! I had seen that you could make your blog into a book and wondered about it.
Oh it is!! It's gorgeous up there I love it!!! It was really hard for me to leave it though. Have a great day!!!
Love, Madison
Post a Comment