We had a really fun Fourth of July! I made a slide show of our celebration. We had a lot of fun with our family! I hope you all had a great holiday too.
Here is the link:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9146bc576f3bfc490349a9&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
4 comments:
i always enjoy your slideshows!!
Hi Elena,
This was so awesome I am an observer of people , and I want you to know that you and your dh have a very happy angel that God has entrusted to you and I think you are doing such a fantastic job. It is so refreshing to see people take responsibility of the blessings that He has given them. And have so much fun while doing it, how awesome is that!
It sure looks like you all had a a great day of fun.
I am rejoicing with you over answered prayer, when I read your request I immediately took it to the Lord. We serve an Awesome God and I can attest to His faithfulness to us always.
Once when I was going through a difficult time I was so low and was really down, I remember as if it was yesterday, while standing at my kitchen window crying, I looked up and there was this one little bird perched on a pole. It was then the words of our Lord came to me, about the sparrow falling to the ground and Him seeing it, and telling me that I was of more value to him than the bird. That was all it took, I really began to cry, but this time it was tears of joy. I count it a privilege to pray about any request, as I know you would pray for me. After all we are told to pray one for another and to bear one another's burdens. Thank you for being such a sweet friend.
Hugs,
Sue
That was great!!! We rented Touvelle Park for the day and had about 50 family members there from both our families.
Huge BBQ and lots of fun!!!
Kristine
You & your family certainly made some wonderful memories to cherish on the 4th! Mary is so cute!
Blessings,
Carol
Post a Comment