This weekend we had a lot of fun taking Mary to a pumpkin patch and petting zoo called "The Farm". It was a nice ride out in the country on a beautiful fall day. This was our first trip there and Mary just loved seeing all the animals, going on a hay ride and playing on toy tractors and in a sandbox filled with dry corn kernels. Here is the slide show I put together of the pictures and video we took.
Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9b77501b6d81e63faba3db&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
7 comments:
I see that Mary had wonderful time there...
What a nice slideshow! I liked the pictures and the song. Mary looks like she had a great time on the farm. I love Mary in her cowgirl hat!
Another great video, Elena!!:) Love the song too!
That is quite a variety of animals- even a kangaroo! Mary was enjoying everything- what fun!!
These fall activities are so much fun:)
Happy Tuesday!
Hugs,
Linda
I enjoyed the slideshow of your family's trip to the farm. It is easy to see that Mary had a fun time. Thanks for sharing.
Mary is so cute in her little cowgirl hat.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Awww!! I just love atching Mary with the animals!! Such fun to see their little faces light up with joy at God's creation!! The giggles and sense of adventure are just so cute!!
Glad you had a great time, sweet friend!! You are creating great memories!
Love you,
Becky
I always love these gorgeous slideshows that you put together Elena - and Mary never looks anything other than happy and full of joy and delight at everything that is going on around her. She is such a blessing, as is coming over here to read about your days together. Thank you for sharing x
What a cute slide show! I love the music! She is so cute. You guys have such a sweet family!
Post a Comment