Mary and I have been going to a music class for preschool age kids every week. She just loves it. All the parents sit in a circle and the kids sit with them or jump around in the center. The teacher leads all the songs. We sing simple songs with hand motions. They also supply different musical instruments for the kids to use. The class is designed to give kids exposure to different kinds of misic and learn to interact with you and other children as they do the songs. It is a fun and creative time and I really have a blast too! Here are some pictures I took the other day in her class.
Making Music Classes are nation wide. Here is the link to the national site if you are interested in taking your child to one.
I hope you have wonderful weekend!
5 comments:
How fabulous Elena! This looks just like the Jo Jingles that Amelie and I go to on Tuesday. I think that the music and dancing (and learning to wait to get her instrument and share with the other littlies) has really helped Amelie come out of her shell around other people. It is such a joy to watch them respond to the music and learn new actions or songs! Have a blessed weekend my dear friend x
This is such a great idea for little ones- AND it looks like a lot of fun!! Mary looks like a pro on those drums!:)
Have a great weekend:)
Hugs,
Linda
This looks like a fun activity for a young child and parent to enjoy together.
Thanks Elena. These pictures reminds me of those days when Maranna and Julian went to similar music classes. They had great fun!
Susan
Elena, What a fun thing to do with Mary. She will love playing the instruments and learning to keep a beat. I'm glad you have this opportunity with her. Kathi
Post a Comment