Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mary's Birthday Party



Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9bec33556a27e4abe8956a&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, little girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mary! I love Mary's Tinkerbell costume; she is adorable wearing it. The heart-shaped cake is real nice. I bet it tasted as good as it looked.

Sue said...

Good Morning Dear friends.
May I personally wish Mary a happy birthday ?

Dear Mary,
I want to wish you the Happiest Birthday ever, You are getting so big . I saw all those wonderful presents that you got I know you are going to have lots of fun. And that birthday cake looks so good, and to think you helped make it. May the Lord bless you with many more happy birthdays.
Blessings,
Sue

Elena,
Mary is growing so fast, and again I see one happy child surrounded with so much love. You and Rich are two of the best parents I know. The investments you are making in Mary will bring you both a lifetime of rewards. May the Lord continue to enrich your lives. It is always such a blessing to visit your home.
Blessings,
Sue

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Happy Birthday Mary. Thanks Elena for sharing your little girl and some of your precious moments with us. Your family is amazing.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Mary!

That cake was sooo cute.

I loved how she dressed up as a fairy for her birthday too. So cute.

Kathi said...

What a darling sweet girl Mary is. I love your photos of her party. Thank you for sharing them Elena. Kathi