Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

We went to Lithia Park today to have fun with Mary and enjoy the beauty of the park. Mary loves to go see the duck pond and play in the playground. Rich is such a wonderful father and I am so blessed by him and so proud of him. Tomorrow we are going to take him and his dad out to Outback Steakhouse for Sunday lunch. I am finished with editing my blog book and now I just need to send it out to be published. I am so excited! They did such a great job last year and I know it will be so fun for us to have a read as the years go by. It will be a wonderful thing for Mary to see and read all the stories of our lives. Blessings to you all on this wonderful weekend to remember and honor our dads!




Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b2e1067d88a7cbf0bba21f&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to Rich. The park looks like a nice place to visit. Was it chilly? I noticed all three of you were wearing jackets. I like Outback Steakhouse; enjoy your lunch on Sunday.

BECKY said...

Hi Sweetie!
Simple pleasures sure are the best aren't they? I'm so glad you all got to have a special time. How wonderful to see Rich pulling Mary around in the wagon! I know it just blesses your heart!

Have a joyful Sunday dear friend!
Love you,
Becky

Kathi said...

This is a beautiful tribute to Rich.
Kathi

Linda C said...

This is a beautiful park and it looks like Rich is having a wonderful time with little Mary! I love the wagon:)

Your videos are so great- and treasures to watch over and over!:)

We had a great day today with 5 or our 6 kids and families here- and of course the grandsons- so fun!:)

Hugs,
Linda

Tirzah said...

Hi there Elena!
Thanks for sharing this. It was lovely! It also reminded me of Boulder. Troy's favorite restaurant is Outback Steakhouse but we didn't make it there this year. What company did you use for your blog book? Anyway, hope all's well. Much love to you xoxo

Sue said...

There is no need in me asking how Rich's Father's day was, This video says it all. I am so glad you have got your book ready.
Mary is really growing Elena, she has to be the happiest child I know, it shows every time I visit. And I also see two happy parents too.

I read your last post and my eyes could hardly believe all those beautiful flowers. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing.
Enjoy your week.
Hugs,
Sue

JD/ Jill said...

Oh this was so nice...such a beautiful pleasant place to be. You and your husband are giving Mary such wonderful memories...