I had some fun the other day. It was a beautiful warm afternoon and Mary wanted to go out into the back yard. She had on her ballerina tutu and feather boa, so I decided to take some pictures. I'm so glad I did. Here are some of the shots I took. There are several sets of each shot because I had fun with my photo program using the oil paint, water color, posterize, solarize and dot effects on the different shots. Here is a slide show I put together:
Here is the link to the slide show: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c55d1321f17fe83eadbc13&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
3 comments:
Mary is a beautiful dancer!
What a little beauty Mary is Elena!! Nothing like a little girl dancing around outside!! Just adorable!
Hope all is going well! I am keeping sooo busy. Really having to work at visiting my buddies online!!
I always pray for you though! :o)
Have a joyful weekend, sweet friend!
HUGS,
Becky
How lovely, both Mary, and the photos that you took...thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment