Thursday, October 7, 2010

Helping Grandma

On Sundays we go see Rich's folks after church. It is so nice to have them close by. Mary loves spending time with Grandma. Last Sunday she put the cherries on the ice cream we had for dessert. She is such a good little helper now. Last night she wanted to help set the table and she did such a good job. She also likes helping me make the beds in the morning. What a blessing she is!





3 comments:

Sue said...

Adorable,! Adorable! Elena, I love the way you are teaching Mary so many things about life. I know Rich's Mother enjoys having her visit, and glad that she is able to teach her too.
Enjoy your week end.
Hugs,
Sue

the voice of melody said...

What a sweetheart Mary is! They look so cute together too! I am sure she is a blessing to her grandma just as her grandma is to her. {hugs}

Leah said...

How sweet is she! Such precious pictures.