Monday, October 4, 2010

A Little Pizza, a lotta Fun!

Mary and her little friend Mady had so much fun helping me make a pizza that we had for lunch. They are both very good in the kitchen!




Here is the link to the video:http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c244c8059871bea682772c&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url



4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

That was an adorable video with two adorable little girls...Made me hungry...

Anonymous said...

The girls look like they were doing a good job putting the pepperoni on the pizza. I haven't made homemade pizza in a long time. I should make one someday. Homemade tastes better than frozen!

Sue said...

Oh! Elena, I have just read your last three post, and have enjoyed each and every one of them, the two peas in a pod is priceless!, the photos of you and Mary, just so beautiful, what wonderful times you are going to have years from now looking back over them and remembering the memories. Not to mention the yearly album I think you mentioned in a previous post you said you would like to make from your blog, I think that is going to be wonderful too
.
I enjoyed watching the girls make their pizza, it looked like they were making it the way I like mine, lots of sauce but light on cheese.

As always thank you for sharing your life with us, just such a blessing to see a loving family especially in times like these, so encouraging.

I apologize for being slow about visiting, but I have been off line except for posting on SS as I have been busy, trying to catchup on cleaning and fall decorating.
Hugs, and blessings,
Sue

Becky K. said...

How very sweet...I'll take a slice, please...lol.

I loved the turntable. That worked so well.

Becky K.