Friday, October 15, 2010

Mary is Pumping Pumpkins

Getting ready for the lift.

She is half way there. Go Mary!

Success!

The glow of victory.

Setting it back down!

Pysch!! She is just lifting a fake pumpkin.
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

How adorable...

Sue said...

JUst loooove this, love the straw hat,tell Mary I might need to borrow it .lol I wanted to run help her lift it, but she did it.

Your entrance for fall is beautiful. We haven't done anything outside ours, because of painting the porch, been working on it since march. lol
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue

Heidi Pocketbook said...

lol! I don't have any fake fall props like you--and any real ones tend to be vandalized :-( Something about driving through smashed pumpkin pulp made me give it up several years ago.

Your porch looks great!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty entry, and Mary is adorable as always.

BECKY said...

You are too funny Elena! Love that "straining" expression of hers! Quite the little actress you have there!!

You entrance is so lovely! You just have that special touch and make everything pretty!

Hope you have a joyful Sunday!!
Love and hugs to you!
Becky

Lois Christensen said...

Adorable and quite a strong young girl you have there!

Anonymous said...

Haha! You had me for a moment! I was very impressed with how strong she was. She's quite a good actress!!

Leah said...

That was so funny! I was thinking "Wow - I can't believe she is picking up that big pumpkin!" :)

Love your fall decor!

Becky K. said...

So precious.

Love the photos.

Becky K.