Our little Mary girl is turning 4 on Thursday! It is so hard to believe four years have passed since her wonderful arrival! We had a party for her on Saturday. We all had so much fun and shared it with friends. Here is a video of her day:
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c63344dcc9271144f4cdf8&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
8 comments:
What a wonderful party--love the cake. I'm glad she was able to wear her princess dress. It is amazing how well she and the little boy before her did for Pin the Tail on the Donkey!
Amazing how fast time goes--enjoy Mary every minute you've got her :-)
Hugs from Heidi
Happy birthday, Mary!!!
That cake looks delicious! I don't think I've ever seen a strawberry-shaped cake. I wasn't able to view the video. I've had trouble watching videos, not just yours .. so slow :-( Happy birthday to Mary! I'll be attending my great nephew's 5th birthday party this coming weekend.
That cake was beautiful! Strawberry Shortcake was one of Lexi's favorites when she was younger.
Mary looked beautiful in her dress - I hope she has a wonderful birthday.
The Steven Curtis Chapman song "Meant to Be" is beautiful.
Mary is lucky to have you as her Mom!
Oh how cute! It brought back a lot of happy memories for me, I remembered my daughter on her 4th birthday party, and yes, they played pin the tail on the donkey! Great cake...
A very Happy 4th Birthday to Mary. I can hardly believe she will be four, Where has time gone? Thank you for allowing me to attend her party, and she did great with pinning the tail on the donkey. I see she wore that beautiful princess dress you made too. May you, Rich,and Mary continue to make wonderful memories.
HUgs,
Sue
What beautiful Princess on her birthday! Love those dresses.:)
These videos are just great, Elena! Love them and feel like I'm there--kinda! ;) The pin the tail on the donkey game is a winner every time.
And her cake is very pretty and creative. Amanda loved Strawberry Shortcake and Hello Kitty.:) I miss those days. Can't believe Mary is 4 and Sam is now 3. Wow- that's how fast it goes.
Have fun with your precious little girl!
Hugs,
Linda
Looks like she had a great party! And the cake looks so yummy and beautiful!
Post a Comment