Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Fun


Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c738b9fa517a259b06ea76&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED the pictures of Mary with the happy face pumpkin. I recognize the princess costume; very pretty! Happy Halloween to you, Rich and Mary!

Linda C said...

haha! This is so fun! I love how Mary smiles big like the jack-o-lantern.:)

Her princess outfit is very fitting for such a beautiful little girl- and the stole is a great way to stay warm. Smart mommy!!

I really enjoy your videos, Elena! You do a great job with them.

Happy Nov 1st!
Hugs,
Linda

Sue said...

Loved this Elena, Mary is such a blessing! And what a beautiful princess she is. And what wonderful memories!! Oh! I can't even imagine the fun you and Rich are having, and may you have many more.
Hugs,
Sue

Kathi said...

Mary is growing up so fast, right before our blogger eyes. She is beautiful. What fun memories you are making. Loved the photos and cute video. Thank you for stopping by my blog Elena. I'm still slow, as my computer quit working and I use the kids' computer right now. Have a lovely day. Kathi

JD/ Jill said...

How adorable, both the pumpkin, and of course, Mary! Thanks for sharing.