The Christmas ballet by the Paradosi Ballet Company was so exciting at the church. The minute Mary heard that there was going to be a ballet, she said she wanted to watch it, instead of going to her class. She was so good when they began to perform. The opening had a guy blowing a large shofar horn. It was really loud and Mary clamped her ears but she didn't make a sound. She was so captivated by the dancers. She asked me which girl had the same name as her. I pointed out the dancer in dark blue. She then whispered in my ear that Jesus' mom and her had the same name! The dance was done so very well. Here are a few shots from the performance.

Here are few shots I took in the church lobby before service started.
Mary and the cute reindeer
Mary and her friend, Mady, in front of the nativity scene.
Lastly I am going to share a clip of one of the last scenes of the ballet. I just sat there and let the tears flow as I watched it. It was so beautiful!Christmas Blessings,
Elena
3 comments:
Hi Elena, The ballet is so lovely! I think it is wonderful that Mary loved it so much!! She looks absolutely darling, too! Turning into quite the young lady, huh? I can't get over how big my little girls are!! They will soon be 30, 25, 22, and Maddy is 12. Whew...when did I get that old, huh??
Praying that your Christmas and new year are filled with joy, Elena! You are a joy to my heart, sweetie!
Love and hugs,
Becky
I had no idea that there was such a thing as a Christmas ballet--amazing!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, dear Elena.
That looks like such a blast. I can't wait to share the ballet with Lila. The photo with Mary and the reindeer was so cute.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
Post a Comment