Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in Review

Here is a slide show of our Christmas season.

Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d037e6aa06f3ed012808c6&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Blessings,  Elena

7 comments:

Becky K. said...

Elena,
That was so nice! It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas Season.

We did as well.

Anonymous said...

I remember some of the photographs from other posts. It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday. May your New Year be as wonderful!

JD/ Jill said...

Thank you for sharing photos about your lovely Christmas. You do such a nice job with those...maybe one of these days, I'll give that a try...It's one my wish list anyway...smile...
Happy new year to you...

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Looks like you had a blessed Christmas.

May your 2011 be even more blessed!

♥Heidi

Sue said...

What a beautiful Christmas you all had Elena, Mary is really growing . You are so talented in making videos
Thank you for sharing your family and your life.

Praying for continued blessings on you, Rich, and Mary this new year.
Much love,
Sue

Miller Racing Family said...

Looks like you all did have a great Christmas. I loved the slideshow, I am going to have to try to make one of my own. Elena, I hope you all have a fabulous 2011!

Linda C said...

This was great, Elena! It looks like a wonderful Christmas and great memories!

Hugs,
Linda