Yesterday we were out with Rich in the shop. He was pouring some slip into the lamp cylinders molds. Mary had so much fun watching and helping Daddy.
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=db16b168252aa3c046949d&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url



4 comments:
Elena this is so interesting, I am so excited for you all, and am looking forward to seeing the finished lamps. Mary is really getting a lot on on the job training. This is priceless. As always such a joy visiting you and your family.
Hugs,
Sue
This is so cute! The teen and I loved watching the video. I'm so thankful for inexpensive cameras that capture video now, aren't you?
Very interesting. I'm anxious to see more. I had to get a new camera a little while back, and just realized that it takes videos. Do I know how to do it...No idea....LOL but I guess its something else I need to learn.
The lamp making sounds so interesting and the final products are beautiful. I also love Mary's tights, how cute.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Post a Comment