Friday, April 15, 2011

Grandpa

My dad has come to visit for several weeks.  Mary is so happy to spend time with her Grandpa.  Rich's folks live close by so she gets to see them often.  She just loves them so much.  My dad lives in Southern California and has not been able to visit for a while, so this is really special for her to spend some time with my dad.  She calls him Grampie.  She is his youngest grandchild and now he is going to have his first great grandson in August.  


5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

What great photographs! How special that Mary will get to spend extra time with her "Grampie" I'm sure it will be treasured time for both of them.

Miller Racing Family said...

What precious photos. You can tell from Mary's face how happy she is. Enjoy your visit!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Time spent with Grandpa is so precious. I have beutiful memories of mine.

Sue said...

Oh! Elena, what sweet photos, and I am so glad Mary gets to spend this time with Grampie, I like that name, so adorable. Enjoy this special time with your dad.
Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

These are photographs to treasure.