We received some really sweet gifts in the mail this week from 2 of my blogging friends. This is Mary holding a potato bag that was sent to me by Tanya at Miller Racing Family. It is a special bag to cook potatoes in for the microwave. She sewed it and sent is as a prize for being a regular reader of her blog. That was so sweet of her. The next picture is from Jill at Ribbon Challenged. She sent me the most beautiful card that she made and some craft books for Mary and I to use. She sent that as a just because gift. She makes the most beautiful handmade cards and you can check out her blog here. These gals are such a blessing!


6 comments:
I love the photo of Mary. I hope you all enjoy the bag as much as we do.
Hope all is well with your family.
Blessings!
So glad you like your package...Mary looks so cute holding your other gift...Have a great weekend my friend...
I know Jill....we met at a Longwood bloggers meet....and I am not surprised that she sent you a goody. What a sweet lady!!
The potato bag is an interesting concept. I had not heard of that one.
Have a blessed Sunday.
It looks like Mary will get much enjoyment from those craft books.
Aww...what a blessing! Just because gifts are the best kind! Mary is such a cutie patootie!
Have a joyful week, sweetie!
Becky
Wonderful and thoughtful friends Elena, Mary is so precious. Thanks for sharing.
Sue
Post a Comment