Mary woke up yesterday morning and said, "Mom, lets make today Candy Corn Festival Day!" So, I said that that was a great idea! Since we don't have any holidays in August I thought that would be great day to set aside in our household for a candy corn festival. We made a candy corn garland and some red velvet cup cakes that we decorated with candy corn. She couldn't wait for her daddy to come home from work and see all our stuff! Here are a few pics on what we did:








4 comments:
What a fun day. I love the candy corn garland the platter is so cute. We love to have candy corn and peanuts in the fall.
Blessings!
A girl after my own heart, I love candy corn. Please tell Mary what a wonderful job you both did. I know dad was so pleased too.
enjoy your weekend.
Sue
This looks so fun. Things like this make it easier for me to accept that summer is over and fall is beginning. Every season can be wonderful. Kathi
Oh how fun! I just love the fall season. It's my favorite time of the year! I love making cupcakes with my girls too
Post a Comment