I know I could not resist that cute face. I know I can never say no to my granddaughter's dog when they come to visit me. This may be more info than you want to know...They came to my house with Trixie on Saturday night. Trixie is not a "Puppy" anymore, (she turned 4 in January). But when she saw me she jumped right into my lap she was so excited that she peed all over my lap LOL. My daughter told me I should feel honored that she is that glad to see me...I was just glad it happened in my house, so I could go change...I love her anyway...smile...
3 comments:
I know I could not resist that cute face. I know I can never say no to my granddaughter's dog when they come to visit me. This may be more info than you want to know...They came to my house with Trixie on Saturday night. Trixie is not a "Puppy" anymore, (she turned 4 in January). But when she saw me she jumped right into my lap she was so excited that she peed all over my lap LOL. My daughter told me I should feel honored that she is that glad to see me...I was just glad it happened in my house, so I could go change...I love her anyway...smile...
Certainly not me. Your puppy is just getting cutier each day.
Blessings!
That picture is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment