Mary and Mac had a lot of fun the other afternoon playing with Mary's Frisbee. He is funny. He is so little and loves to carry big things and he is fast too. We call him White Lightenin' when he has got something that we are trying to get from him. If Mary tries to chase him, it tickles her so and she starts giggling and giggling. I finally got her to stand still and ask Mac to drop the Frisbee and wait until he did and then pick it up. It worked much better that way and he was a good sport and would drop it and then use his nose to push it over to her. Here is a little video of all their fun.
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=f3e5b038b5390829e22cdb&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
2 comments:
What a great pair. I love the photos of Mac trying to carry that frisbee.
Blessings!
White lightening suits Mac just fine, Elena.
Mary and Mac have certainly bonded, I always enjoy your home videos.
Hope you are feeling better today, praying for you dear friend.
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment