Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beautiful waters, warm weather, inviting beaches...

We were so blessed to have such a lovely cruise on our honeymoon. I will never forget stepping onto that ship and seeing how the ship was just glistening with Christmas decorations and listening to the beautiful live Christmas music floating up the decks of the ship and holding Rich's hand. I was brought to tears and my heart was so full of joy on what God had done in our lives!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

A belated Happy Anniversary!
What a delightful Honeymoon you had. It looks like the weather was perfect and the views stunning!

Miller Racing Family said...

Those photos are just beautiful. I would love to take a cruise someday. Right now the warm temps and the beach would be fabulous.
Have a great day!