Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Anniversary

Tomorrow Rich and I celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary.  The years have gone by quickly.  They have been the best 9 years of my adult life.  I couldn't ask for a better man than Rich.  He is the perfect husband to me.  We share so much in common, we are best friends.  We share our faith and our mutual attraction.  He is handsome, tall and has beautiful curly hair.  All the things that made my heart go pitter pat then and they still do.  I love the thought of growing old with him and we share so much joy in our beautiful baby girl that God gave us in our later years.  What a joy!  Here is a slide show of some shots of our wedding.  The music is one of Rich's favorite pieces of music that comes from an opera.  We hope you are blessed is hearing and seeing what God has done in our lives.
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing pictures from your wedding day. What a BEAUTIFUL wedding! You made a very lovely bride and Rich made a handsome groom. Best wishes for a wonderful day tomorrow!

Miller Racing Family said...

You guys are such a sweet couple. Happy anniversary.

Kathi said...

Elena, Thank you for sharing your beautiful wedding. I'm in awe of God's handy work in putting the two of you together. What a loving and gorgeous couple you are. What a special added bonus to have dear sweet Mary as another gift. God bless you both and happy anniversary. Kathi

JD/ Jill said...

Happy Anniversary to you. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Wedding, I'm sitting here with tears running down my face, looking at those lovely wedding photos.

Leah said...

What a nice wedding and I love how your friends helped you make it so special!

God bless your sweet family!

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I enjoyed seeing the videos of you beautiful wedding and honeymoon. You are truly blessed!

Smiles,
Carol