Very nice! I made the kiss cookies and sent them down to my daughter in college and they were a huge hit. She received them on Valentine's Day and I was so happy! Enjoyed your photos!
Cute photo of Mary, Don't know why but this video wouldn't open for me...Your others in the past have...so it must be me...smile...I'll try again later...tfs
3 comments:
Very nice! I made the kiss cookies and sent them down to my daughter in college and they were a huge hit. She received them on Valentine's Day and I was so happy! Enjoyed your photos!
What a cute video. The first photo with the ballons is so cute. But I love the photo of Mary with the heart and Max jumping up. Have a great day!
Cute photo of Mary, Don't know why but this video wouldn't open for me...Your others in the past have...so it must be me...smile...I'll try again later...tfs
Post a Comment